Employees are our most valuable assets
Current openings at GAMMA Investing
Client Portfolio Manager (CPM)
GAMMA Investing LLC (“GAMMA”) is an independent, woman-owned investment manager and affiliated with RiverFront Investment Group and Baird who have acquired minority ownership interests in GAMMA. GAMMA is operationally independent of RiverFront and Baird.
At GAMMA, we believe culture is our differentiator and people are our greatest asset. We strive to create an environment where our associates are encouraged to learn from one another and perfect their skills in multiple areas to provide outstanding service to our clients. Our team consists of diverse, creative and driven individuals who are passionate about what they do and work together to achieve a unified goal of meeting the evolving needs of financial advisors and their clients.
GAMMA’s mission is to democratize access to Custom Indexing Solutions which we believe will transform the investment landscape over the next decade. To achieve our vision, we are looking for talented individuals in the San Francisco Bay area or nationwide as a remote opportunity to join our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and be part of an industry-disruptive business, GAMMA is the place for you.
The CPM is dedicated to support financial advisors and help them understand GAMMA custom indexing capabilities, how to fit them in a portfolio and provide ongoing account support. The right candidate must have familiarity with portfolio risk and optimization tools, excellent problem-solving capabilities, a high degree of attention to detail, and strong organizational skills. The role requires solid verbal and written communication aptitude and the ability to work directly with financial advisors on complex tax- and risk-modeling problems. The CPM must be able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a time-sensitive environment, be able to take initiative and be comfortable taking on responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the go-to expert for financial advisors on GAMMA’s custom index SMA capabilities. Clearly articulate GAMMA’s investment philosophy, custom index strategies and process to a variety of audiences using strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Work closely with Investment team to develop transition analyses using multi-factor risk models and portfolio optimization tools.
- Lead the onboarding process for new accounts and provide ongoing support for existing accounts.
- Provide analytic support for research projects.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and computer competencies, with an emphasis on quantitative analysis.
- Familiarity with multi-factor risk models and portfolio optimization tools.
- Strong Excel skills, including mastery of VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments, while producing a high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated initiative, a broad perspective, creativity, and good quantitative intuition. Acute attention to detail and proofing.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college/university
- Two to three years of relevant finance work experience required